skip to main | skip to sidebar

... Music from the soul...

Friday, October 3, 2008




More photos from Bolivar
http://hurricaneikesept08.shutterfly.com/
Posted by Martha at 1:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Martha
This blog was started almost two years ago. Guess you can see its not updated often. I'm going to try to change that. Scrapbooking is my latest craft along with webpages and working with Paint Shop Pro. My mother insisted that I play the piano and it wasn't until must later that I began to use my ability. For years I played for church, choirs, orchestra and all events through the church. This is the story behind my piano blog. I'm married, mother of 3 awesome, wonderful kids and 6 of the best grandkids any NANA could possibly possess. We have our own business and until recently worked in the office. After 10 years of complaining my husband finally fired me. Notice, it took 10 years!!! My husband loves his scrapyard and has proven his ability to sucessfully own and operate his own business. He's a hard working, loving father and I appreciate all he does for us.
View my complete profile

Shoutbox


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe To Acorns Blog

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

My Blog List

  • Tropical Cyclones
    -
  • Doctor Poison
    -
  • Sylvia Dickey Smith
    -
  • Shellseeking from the Southeast Texas Gulf Coast
    -
  • Raspberry Road Designs Creative Team
    -
  • Sweetz Scrapz
    -
  • View From The Hills
    -
  • Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (2)
      • Make a Smilebox scrapbook
      • More photos from Bolivarhttp://hurrica...
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)

Donation

For your convenience I've added a paypal button to make it easier for you to donate to my blog. :) :)

Dumb Ox Daily News

Dumb Ox Daily News

Watch Glenn Beck

Watch Glenn Beck
Watch Glenn Beck

Counter

Design by: FinalSense | Distributed by eBlog Templates